About 64 For Suu
Welcome to the global hub for supporting, Aung San Suu Kyi, Burma's detained democracy leader, on her 64th birthday.
64 for Suu is a site where anyone from around the world can leave a message of support for Burma's imprisoned democracy leader, Aung San Suu Kyi and all of Burma's political prisoners. We want to gather thousands of messages by Aung San Suu Kyi's 64th Birthday, June 19th 2009.
You can view video, text, twitter and image messages from around the world left by politicians, celebrities and the public in support of Aung San Suu Kyi.
What happens to the details I submit to 64 For Suu?
How was 64 for Suu Made?
64 For Suu was created in just 6 days. The project would not have been possible without the support of:
- Rechord. Who designed and constructed the website.
- Catalyst 2. Who generously provided web hosting at short notice.
This website is supported by:
- The Burma Campaign UK
- US Campaign for Burma
- Open Society Institute
- Not On Our Watch
- Amnesty International
- English Pen
- Trade Union Congress
- Christian Solidarity Worldwide
- Human Rights Watch
- Norwegian Burma Committee
- Burma Campaign Australia
- Burma Info Japan
- Info Birmanie (France)
- Burma Action Ireland
- Article 19
- International Peace Bureau (IPB)
- People in Peril (Slovakia)
- The Free Burma Campaign (South Africa)
- Austrian Burma Center
- People in Need (Czech Republic)
- Swedish Burma Committee
- Club de Madrid
- Freedom Now